All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIf you have trouble bouncing back from low moods or just feel stuck in the doldrums much of the time, rewned cognitive behavior therapist David A. Clark has a clear message: there are simple yet powerful steps you can take to feel better. This encouraging book presents 80 strategies you can use to reduce sadness, promote positive feelings of contentment and joy, and decrease your risk for full-blown depression. Vivid stories and concrete examples help you learn specific methods for: * Nipping negativity in the bud. * Making unhappiness less overwhelming. * Defusing self-criticism and rumination. * Boosting your energy and motivation for change. * Feeling more confident and hopeful every day. Using the practical tools in the book--forms, worksheets, and self-assessment quizzes--makes it easy to create and stick to a mood repair action plan. You can download and print additional copies of these tools as needed. The strategies that Dr. Clark provides are grounded in cutting-edge neuroscience and psychology research--and they work. Discover proven ways to start living a more satisfying and productive life.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Clark, PhD, is Professor of Psychology at the University of New Brunswick, Canada, where he also has had a private practice for 25 years. Dr. Clark is a widely recognized authority on cognitive behavior therapy for anxiety and depression and is the author of numerous books, including The Anxiety and Worry Workbook (with Aaron T. Beck) and Overcoming Obsessive Thoughts. He is a Founding Fellow of the Academy of Cognitive Therapy and a Fellow of the Canadian Psychological Association.
- Author(s)David A. Clark
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication26/08/2014
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Weight644 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.