CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.14Trending at AU $35.44
- AU $31.18Trending at AU $37.14
- AU $18.33Trending at AU $19.93
- AU $14.77Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $37.39
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $40.54
About this product
- DescriptionWhile on the beach at a seaside resort, Benny finds a bottle with a tattered piece of paper inside. When the Aldens find out that it s part of a map that leads to a pirate s riches, they prepare to search for the buried gold. But the Aldens aren t the only ones looking for the hidden fortune. Will they be the first to solve the mystery of the pirate s map? Aye, mateys, this might be the Boxcar Children s biggest adventure yet.
- Author BiographyGertrude Chandler Warner was born in Putnam, Connecticut, on April 16, 1890, to Edgar and Jane Warner. Her family included a sister, Frances, and a brother, John. From the age of five, she dreamed of becoming an author. She wrote stories for her Grandfather Carpenter, and each Christmas she gave him one of these stories as a gift. Today, Ms. Warner is best remembered as the author of The Boxcar Children Mysteries.
- Author(s)Gertrude Chandler Warner
- PublisherOasis Audio
- Date of Publication28/07/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBoxcar Children Mysteries
- Series Part/Volume Number70
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio
- Weight181 g
- Width165 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Tim Gregory
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time121
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.