All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHailed by Salman Rushdie as a brilliantly invative thriller-writer, Philip Kerr is the creator of taut, gripping, ir-tinged mysteries that are thing short of spellbinding. In this second book of the Berlin Noir trilogy, The Pale Criminal brings back Bernie Gunther, an ex-policeman who thought he d seen everything on the streets of 1930s Berlin until he turned freelance and each case he tackled sucked him further into the grisly excesses of Nazi subculture. Hard-hitting, fast-paced, and richly detailed, The Pale Criminal is ir writing at its blackest and best.
- Author BiographyPhilip Kerr is the author of many novels, but perhaps most important are the five featuring Bernie GuntherA Quiet Flame, The One from the Other, and the Berlin Noir trilogy (March Violets, The Pale Criminal, and A German Requiem). He lives in London and Cornwall, England, with his family.
- Author(s)Philip Kerr
- PublisherPenguin Books
- Date of Publication28/06/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Books
- Weight195 g
- Width131 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.81Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.