All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Linda Hamilton's ground breaking book, The Person Behind the Mask: A Guide to Performing Arts Psychology, takes the reader on a vivid journey of the performer's private world, where personal insecurity often wages an unsuccessful battle against the stresses of the profession-whether these are unrealistic weight requirements, debilitating injuries, or stage fright. Intended for performers, teachers, and health-care workers, this is a book that describes the psychological problems of the stage, with a focus on education and prevention.
- Author Biographymilton /f Linda /i H.
- Author(s)Linda H. Hamilton
- Date of Publication15/12/1997
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitlePublications in Creativity Research
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAblex Publishing Corporation
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight199 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.