The Planet Friendly Diet: Your 21-Day Guide to Sustainable Weight Loss and Optimal Health by Cat Smiley (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWould you like to lose weight, feel great, and minimize the impact of your eating habits on the environment? The Planet Friendly Diet is a unique, all-inclusive blueprint for a greener lifestyle based on responsible dietary choices. Jump start your journey to optimum health with the all-inclusive twenty-one day meal plan, and then apply the information in the accompanying nutrition guide to transform short-term success into long-term, sustainable results. Leading body-transformation expert and former professional skier Cat Smiley shares her simple step-by-step program for a complete detox and reboot. The diet is meat, dairy, wheat and gluten-free, and comes with a weekly shopping list to ensure zero-waste. All single-portion recipes: Use fresh, every day ingredients Cost less than $5.00 Are under 500 calories Take more than twenty minutes to prepare Whether you want to give your eating patterns a complete makeover or just kick start a change towards a healthier life, The Planet Friendly Diet will motivate, educate and empower you. Fully-illustrated with mouthwatering images of each internationally inspired recipe, it's like having your very own nutrition coach and personal chef. And t only will yopu lose weight, get fit, and feel great - you'll be contributing to a wider humanitarian cause. Cat Smiley is an award-winning body transformation specialist and owner of Canada's premiere weight-loss retreat for women, Whistler Fitness Vacations. A former world-class skier, she is a philanthropist, nutritionist, and master trainer.
- Author BiographyCat Smiley is an award-winning body transformation specialist and owner of Canada's premiere weight-loss retreat for women, Whistler Fitness Vacations. A former world-class skier, Cat has been named as Canada's top trainer three times by the International Sport Science Association, and also as one of the top 10 Boot Camp Instructors worldwide in 2012. She is a popular fitness and weight loss expert for many publications, and her fitness column Kick Start was nationally syndicated across Canadian community newspapers. Her goal is to inspire and educate people to find their happy size and live a healthier life through empowering them to make their own nutrition choices.
- Author(s)Cat Smiley
- PublisherNew Society Publishers
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationGabriola Island
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Society Publishers
- Content Notecolor photographs
- Weight514 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.