All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first all-in-one guide to the techniques and tools of today's top product managers. Linda Gorchels' bestselling The Product Manager's Handbook introduced thousands of professionals to the expanding roles and responsibilities of a product manager in today's demanding marketplace. Now, in The Product Manager's Field Guide , Gorchels explores the specific skills, abilities, and competencies that separate the outstanding product manager from the average and provides you with a detailed action plan for becoming a product manager capable of creating consistent customer delight and long-term competitive advantage. The Product Manager's Field Guide tells you everything you need to kw to create a clear vision and strategy for any product or service and then drive that vision throughout all levels of your organization and the marketplace.Look to it for: wide-ranging exercises and self-assessments for developing and rating your skills and competencies; tools and action steps for using your skills to enhance customer satisfaction and competitive position; the five competencies of a top-performing product manager - and ways to practice and incorporate them into your daily routine; and, today's best product managers must have the skills, vision, and flexibility of a start-up entrepreneur--even when they work for a Fortune 100 company! The Product Manager's Field Guide is a step-by-step action guide for learning and developing those skills and building a product management career that is productive, profitable, and professionally rewarding.
- Author BiographyLinda Gorchels has extensive experience as a product and marketing manager and is currently managing director of executive marketing seminars in the executive education department of the school of business, University of Wisconsin-Madison. She is the author of the bestselling The Product Manager's Handbook.
- Author(s)Linda Gorchels
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication28/04/2003
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note25ill.
- Weight408 g
- Width190 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.