All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Progressive Revolution (Volumes III & IV)-continues this historical and literary survey systematically chronicling both the historical significance and political deconstruction that the Progressive Revolution or the Progressive Age (circa 1860-present), particularly how this ubiquitous socialist revolution has destroyed Western Civilization and America's Judeo-Christian traditions ...even to this day. These volumes are a collection of selected essays, articles and Socratic dialogues from Washington's weekly columns published in WND.com and RenewAmerica.com-both essential news and opinion websites of primarily conservative writers and ideas. This opus is divided into two volumes-Volume III: 2010-11 Writings; Volume IV: 2012-13 Writings-which rather than being arranged chrologically by date, are organized topically according to their subject matter of 12 intellectual disciplines including-Law, Politics, Foreign Policy, Philosophy, Aesthetics, the Academy, Religion, Ecomics, Science & Medicine, Culture & Society, History and Legal Scholarship.
- Author BiographyEllis Washington is a former editor of the Michigan Law Review and law clerk at The Rutherford Institute. He is the Director of Salt and Light Global, LLC, a Christian religious liberties organization, and an Adjunct Professor of Law at the National Paralegal College where he teaches legal ethics, constitutional law, administrative law, contracts, American government, history and advanced legal writing. Since 2010 Washington has been a co-host on Joshua's Trial, a radio show of Christian conservative thought. He is a graduate of DePauw University (B.M. 1983), University of Michigan (M.M. 1986), John Marshall Law School (J.D. 1994) and post-graduate studies in history and law at Harvard and Michigan State University. For over 30 years Professor Washington has written extensively on constitutional law, jurisprudence, legal history, literary criticism, politics, philosophy, political philosophy, critical race theory and on numerous other subjects.
- Author(s)Ellis Washington
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication21/11/2015
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight780 g
- Width158 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.