All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDad has lost his job and the prospects for a Merry Christmas seem bleak. Billy is upset t just because Mommy is crying but also because he doesn't want his baby brother, Mickie to stop believing in Santa and the magic of Christmas. What does downsizing mean anyway and why does it mean they might t even have a tree this Christmas?
- Author BiographyFormer television anchor woman and speechwriter.
- Author(s)Carole Clifford
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.