Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first in a brand new mystery series in which adventure and danger constantly follow twin brothers Cody and Otis Carson. When a guest goes missing at their Aunt's Caribbean Inn, the twins are determined to get to the bottom of things, before it's too late! This title is suitable for children aged 8 to 12 years old. In this brand new mystery series, adventure and danger constantly follow twin brothers Cody and Otis Carson, whether they are at home in their own small town or travelling to exotic places with their dad, a world-famous painter. In this first book in the series, the two brainy 12-year-old globetrotters, plus their equally clever cousin Rae Lee, go on a Caribbean vacation. They stay at their Aunt's tropical inn and kw something is wrong the moment they walk in the door. A giant snake turns up on their aunt's bed, one of the rooms is violently ransacked and then a celebrity guest goes missing. Could a ghost be responsible, or pirates? The young detectives are determined to get to the bottom of things, before it's too late.
- Author BiographyZack Norris is the pen name of Dona Smith, the author of many books for young readers, including several middle grade and young adult mystery and horror novels.
- Author(s)Zack Norris
- PublisherSterling Juvenile
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDouble Detectives Series
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSterling Juvenile
- Out-of-print date09/01/2015
- Content Noteb/w throughout
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest Age8-12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.