All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionYou never forget...Your first time. Your first love. Your first broken heart. Or, in Jessi Riley's case, all three combined in one - as Clinton Marks. Now he's back, and Jessi and Clint can longer deny their longing for each other. Can it be that second time around one night will become for ever?
- Author BiographyBorn to a family that was always on the move, Tina Beckett learned to pack a suitcase almost before she knew how to tie her shoes. Fortunately she met a man who also loved to travel, and she snapped him right up. Married for over twenty years, Tina has three wonderful children and has lived in gorgeous places such as Portugal and Brazil. Living where English reading material is difficult to find has its drawbacks, however. Tina had to come up with creative ways to satisfy her love for romance novels, so she picked up her pen and tried writing one. After her tenth book she realised she was hooked. She was officially a writer. A three-times Golden Heart finalist, and fluent in Portuguese, Tina now divides her time between the United States and Brazil. She loves to use exotic locales as the backdrop for many of her stories. When she's not writing you can find her either on horseback or soldering stained glass panels for her home. Tina loves to hear from readers. You can contact her through her website or 'friend' her on Facebook.
- Author(s)Tina Beckett
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleMills & Boon Largeprint Medical
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight400 g
- Width135 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.