All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Writing Down Your Soul, Janet Conner introduced tools to teach readers how to connect to the voice within where soul kwledge and spiritual breakthroughs occur: If you want to engage in a vibrant conversation with the wisdom that dwells just a hair below your conscious awareness, write. Write every day, at approximately the same time, with passion, honesty and the intention of speaking with and listening to the voice within. As a natural extension and follow-up to Writing Down Your Soul, here is a companion colouring book that offers a powerful catalyst for accessing the kwledge already deep within you. Structured around 22 key questions to ignite the imagination, such as When I look out, what do I see? When I look in, what do I see? and If I could create the perfect gate to my extraordinary life, what would it look like? THE SOUL DISCOVERY COLORING BOOK invites readers to: * Noodle: use silence, reflection, staring off into space, allowing images to come * Doodle: t drawing to replicate, but allowing * Colour: allowing the colours to choose you * Scribble or soul write: scribbling because when we soul write we write fast and messy to get ahead of our conscious mind For each of the 22 key questions there are 4 pages: the first poses and explores the question and provides an image to colour, the second provides an image to colour plus space to scribble and doodle, the third offers a quote or small inspiration design for free drawing and the fourth offers blank space to allow the reader to complete their exploration through writing or colouring. Adult colouring books are all the rage and THE SOUL DISCOVERY COLORING BOOK comes with the added benefit of helping readers to reach deep within themselves to connect with the divine. The result? The reader t only colours a beautiful picture, but, also, creates a beautiful life.
- Author BiographyJanet Conner is a popular writer and speaker with a simple message: We all have innate spiritual intelligence - we just need to know how to activate it. In her books, events and worldwide courses, Janet shares practical spiritual tools that engage your soul, activate your divine voice and magnify your creative potential.
- Author(s)Janet Conner
- PublisherConari Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/03/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintConari Press,U.S.
- Weight318 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.