All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sourcebook for Teaching Science is a unique, comprehensive resource designed to give middle and high school science teachers a wealth of information that will enhance any science curriculum. Filled with invative tools, dynamic activities, and practical lesson plans that are grounded in theory, research, and national standards, the book offers both new and experienced science teachers powerful strategies and original ideas that will enhance the teaching of physics, chemistry, biology, and the earth and space sciences.
- Author BiographyNorman Herr, Ph.D., is a professor of science and computer education at California State University, Northridge. He earned his doctorate from the University of California, Los Angeles, and has worked as a scientist, high school science teacher, college science instructor, science education consultant, and director of graduate programs in science education. Dr. Herr is co-author of Hands-On Physics Activities with Real-Life Applications and Hands-On Chemistry Activities with Real-Life Applications from Jossey-Bass.
- Author(s)Norman E. Herr
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/08/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1386 g
- Width215 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.