About this product
- DescriptionOnce the Winter Palace of Russias royal family, the State Hermitage Museum w stands as a tribute to the countrys fascinating history. More than 2.5 million people visit the Saint Petersburg museum every year to view the artifacts and works of art collected by some of Russias greatest rulers. Discover more about this incredible museum and its collections in The State Hermitage Museum, a Museums of the World book.
- Author(s)Jennifer Howse
- PublisherAv2 by Weigl
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMuseums of the World
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAv2 by Weigl
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width180 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.