All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife as a teenage boy can be difficult but we all have our coping mechanisms. For Kevin, writing stories was an outlet that took him out of this world!
- Author BiographySteven Knies' started writing at twelve years old, beginning a lifelong pursuit. His early years were spent with his father in the automotive industry learning mechanics, painting and customization. At seventeen he joined the Army and traveled extensively throughout Europe, Africa and the United States as a helicopter mechanic and audiovisual engineer before returning home to raise his family. Thus many years later with his children grown and pursuing their own lives he is at it again. Often found with a notebook in hand, taking notes for his next project, he unleashes his imagination in the night crafting his art.
- Author(s)Steven Knies
- Date of Publication28/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $12.11Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $59.86Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $20.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.