All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe subtalar joint, also kwn as the talocalcaneal joint, is a joint of the foot. It occurs at the meeting point of the talus and the calcaneus. This issue will include articles on Subtalar anatomy and mechanics, Subtalar arthritis, Subtalar arthrodesis, open and arthroscopic, indications and contraindications, Subtalar distraction arthrodesis and many more.
- Author(s)Kent Ellington
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication28/06/2015
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleThe Clinics: Internal Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number20-2
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.