All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the story of one man's road to redemption: of his life, his marriage and his relationship to God. Through tragedy and triumph it is a story of hope, new beginnings and an encouragement to all those out there struggling with the issues of life.
- Author BiographyThe author, Gregg Maynard, is an in-house attorney for a public oil and gas company in Houston, Texas. He and his lovely wife, Lee, have six children (ranging from sixteen to thirty-eight), and five grandchildren. Gregg and Lee would like to see each and every marriage transformed into a marriage made in heaven pursuant to the biblical model designed by God. They are available for speaking engagements, seminars, or any other type of ministry opportunities. They may be contacted at Spring Rain Ministries, 1918 Conifer Creek Trail, Kingwood, TX 77345 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Gregg Maynard
- Date of Publication21/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.