Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.04+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe New York Times bestselling look at the real reasons for male marital infidelity and what might prevent it Few events cause as much turmoil in a marriage as infidelity. It can shatter trust and breed insecurity and resentment from which some relationships never recover. People who think it won't happen to them are hit that much harder when it does. Why are men unfaithful? Can infidelity be prevented? What do men say they're getting from their mistresses that they're missing at home? Do a man's friends have anything to do with his willingness to cheat? In this New York Times bestselling book, experienced family counselor M. Gary Neuman shares the revealing and surprising findings of a cutting-edge research study in which he interviewed men across the country who have physically cheated on their wives. Neuman shares many shocking discoveries, including the prominent role of emotional dissatisfaction in motivating husbands who stray and how small a role sexual dissatisfaction plays.* Based on a groundbreaking study of both cheating men and men who have remained faithful* Reveals surprising findings on the contribution of sexual and emotional dissatisfaction to male infidelity* Written by experienced family counselor M. Gary Neuman, coauthor of In Good Times and Bad and author of Emotional Infidelity* Neuman and The Truth about Cheating were featured twice on The Oprah Winfrey Show Drawing on dramatic case stories of the author's own work with clients, The Truth about Cheating includes proactive strategies and action steps for married women to help them prevent infidelity and create a faithful and rewarding marriage.
- Author BiographyM. Gary Neuman is a licensed family counselor and rabbi, the coauthor of In Good Times and Bad , and the author of Emotional Infidelity and Helping Your Kids Cope with Divorce the Sandcastles Way . A frequent guest on Oprah , he has also appeared multiple times on Today , Good Morning America , The View , and National Public Radio. He and his work have been featured in People , Time , Parents , and other major publications. Neuman is the creator of Marriage Turnaround Intensive, an innovative all-day approach to couples therapy. He maintains a private practice in Miami Beach, where he lives with his wife and five children. Visit his Web site at www.mgaryneuman.com.
- Author(s)M.Gary Neuman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/10/2009
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width147 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
Most relevant reviews
- beebeeandy05 Feb, 2013by
Good for a chuckle.
Not having read it myself but the look on the face of the person I gave it to as a gift was pricless........she had cheated on her husband for another married man who has cheated on his previous girlfriends and wife, and I thought this book may have been appropriate. I hope she reads it and wakes up to herself and realises the cheater that she is with now is only with her for the money she earns and as soon as her age expires at the age of around 30, he will move on to a younger model...............again..
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62