All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines the relationship between the NBA and the television networks who broadcast its games. It reveals several broadcast strategies that were implemented to help grow the sport of NBA basketball from the late 1970s-80s to the present. It features exclusive interviews with key personnel and offers an integrated model of mass media and uses and gratifications effects.
- Author(s)John Fortunato
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2002
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleHampton Press Communication Series: Mass Media and Journalism
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.