All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do a stolen watermelon and a grocery store robbery have in common? You'll have to read The Watermelon Mystery to find out. First, Bill and Poetry discover somebody's watermelon in their favorite spring. Next, they spot a thief in the Collins' melon patch. And then there's that mysterious rowboat on Sugar Creek in the middle of the night. Tracking down a mystery requires courage and conviction on the part of the Sugar Creek Gang. Before the mystery is solved, the boys learn the importance of forgiving those who have sinned against us. The Sugar Creek Gang series chronicles the faith-building adventures of a group of fun-loving, courageous Christian boys. These classic stories have been inspiring children to grow in their faith for more than five decades. More than three million copies later, children continue to grow up relating to members of the gang as they struggle with the application of their Christian faith to the adventure of life. Now that these stories have been updated for a new generation, you and your child can join in the Sugar Creek excitement.
- Author BiographyThe late PAUL HUTCHENS, one of evangelical Christianity's most prolific authors, went to be with the Lord on January 23, 1977. Mr. Hutchens, an ordained Baptist minister, served as an evangelist and itinerant preacher for many years. Best known for his Sugar Creek Gang series, Hutchens was a 1927 graduate of Moody Bible Institute. He was the author of 19 adult novels, 36 books in the Sugar Creek Gang series, and several booklets for servicemen during World War II. Mr. Hutchens and his wife, Jane, were married 52 years. They had two children and four grandchildren.
- Author(s)Paul Hutchens
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleSugar Creek Gang S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 28
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Weight91 g
- Width114 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.