All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionStep off the beaten path and into nature's wild and weedy apothecary. In this warm and friendly guide, herbalist and author Doreen Shababy shares her deep, abiding love for the Earth and its gifts. She invites readers to be playful and adventurous as they learn how to use herbs to make a soothing salve, a fragrant tea, vibrant green salads, and other dishes to delight the palate as well as the eye. This extensive collection of herbal remedies, folk and food wisdom, and eclectic recipes from around the world represents a lifetime of the author's work in the forest, field, and kitchen. Organized in an easy and fun A to Z format, Shababy's kwledge of the subject and unique collection of wit and wisdom will speak to beginners and herb enthusiasts alike.
- Author BiographyDoreen Shababy spends her days gardening, writing, cooking, and crafting. Her writing has appeared in several publications, and she self-published a quarterly called Wild and Weedy-A Journal of Herbology. Shababy continues to network with others interested in herbalism and other healing arts.
- Author(s)Doreen Shababy
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/04/2010
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.