All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Hammer studio is best kwn for its horror film output from the mid-1950s through the 1970s. This book lists the hundreds of actresses who appeared in those films, including ones released in the twenty-first century by a resurgent Hammer. Women working behind the scenes were just as important as the ones in front of the camera, so those women are profiled as well. Each woman's entry includes her Hammer filmography, a brief biography if available, and other film credits in the horror genre. The book is also well illustrated, including nearly 100 film stills or posters.
- Author BiographyRobert Michael Bobb Cotter , a graphic designer, lives in Pittsburgh, USA. In addition to having written several books about comics and film, he writes a monthly column for Creepy Classics .
- Author(s)Robert Michael Cotter
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.59Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.63
- AU $21.66Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.