All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHospitals are the nexus point between life and death, the place into which people enter this world, but, also, exit it. In THE WORLD'S MOST HAUNTED HOSPITALS, paramedic and pararmal investigator, Richard Estep, recounts some of the most fascinating - and often chilling - stories of hospital hauntings from across the globe, including: - The ghostly apparitions at an old Utah hospital, w a nursing home, whose appearances are said to predict a patient's death. * The terrifying screams and violent phemena that keep visitors away from an abandoned airbase hospital in the Philippines. * The ghostly nurse in grey who haunts the corridors of a London hospital and has frightened generations of doctors and nurses encountering her restless spirit. Join Richard on this fascinating journey around the world, stopping off at a wide spectrum of haunted hospitals and asylums, old and new and shiver at the personal encounters of doctors, nurses, patients and others with the strange and inexplicable. Hospitals included are Nocton Hall Hospital, Lincs, Derby City General Hospital - aka Royal Hospital, Derby, Leavesden Hospital, London, Bedford Hospital, Bedford, Mount Gould Hospital, Plymouth, Newsham Park Hospital, Liverpool, Coventry University Hospital, Coventry, Bethlem (Bedlam) Mental Hospital, London plus many more from around the world.
- Author BiographyRichard Estep is a paramedic and volunteer firefighter by day and a paranormal investigator by night. He has spent the past two decades investigating claims of ghosts and hauntings on both sides of the Atlantic. Richard is a prolific speaker at British and American genre conventions and has appeared in paranormal video segments for About.com and the documentary film The Ghosts of Elitch Theatre.
- Author(s)Richard Estep
- PublisherCareer Press
- Date of Publication25/01/2016
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintNew Page Books,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.