All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.03
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.40
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.22
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $38.19
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $13.38
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $15.11
About this product
- DescriptionNouwen at his best. Best Sellers A lucid and profoundly simple book. America One's overall response to this book has to be 'Yes.' Yes, this describes a style of ministry desperately needed by all of us. The Christian Century What does it mean to be a minister in our modern world? In this hope-filled book, Nouwen offers a fresh interpretation of modern ministry. Here he offers inspiration to men and women who want to be of service in their Church or community but who have found the traditional ways of ministry alienating and ineffective. According to Nouwen, the minister is called to recognize the sufferings of his time in his own heart and make that recognition the starting point of his service.
- Author BiographyHENRI J.M. NOUWEN is one of the most prolific and popular spiritual writers of our time. He wrote more than 40 books and taught at Notre Dame, as well as at Yale and Harvard. For the 10 years before his death in 1996, he was part of the L Arche Daybreak community in Toronto, sharing life with people with developmental disabilities. For more information about Nouwen, visit www.HenriNouwen.org.
- Author(s)Henri J M Nouwen
- PublisherServant Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbour
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintServant Books
- Weight132 g
- Width142 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Read byDan Anderson
- Contained items statement3 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time180
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.