The e-Myth Attorney: Why Most Legal Practices Don't Work and What to Do About It by Sanford Fisch, Robert Armstrong, Michael E. Gerber (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.69Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $42.84+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe complete guide to the business of running a successful legal practice
Many attorneys in small and mid-size practices are experts on the law, but may t have considered their practice as much from a business perspective.
Michael Gerber s The E-Myth Attorney fills this void, giving you powerful advice on everything you need to run your practice as a successful business, allowing you to achieve your goals and grow your practice. Featuring Gerber's signature easy-to-understand, easy-to-implement style, The E-Myth Attorney features: * A complete start-up guide you can use to get your practice off the ground quickly, as well as comprehensive action steps for maximizing the performance of an existing practice * Industry specific advice from two recognized legal experts that have developed a highly successful legal practice using Gerber s principles * Gerber s universal appeal as a recognized expert on small businesses who has coached, taught, and trained over 60,000 small businesses
The E-Myth Attorney is the last guide you'll ever need to make the difference in building or developing your successful legal practice.
- Author BiographyMichael E. Gerber is a small business guru, bestselling author (over 3 million copies combined sales worldwide), the founder and Chairman of Michael E. Gerber Companies a group of highly unique enterprises dedicated to creating world-class start-ups and entrepreneurs in every industry and economy and the founder of E-Myth Worldwide, a company that transforms the way small business owners grow their companies and which has evolved into an empire over its history of nearly three decades. Michael Gerber's passion and genius for understanding entrepreneurs and the workings of small businesses is the crux of his tremendous worldwide appeal and success www.michaelegerber.com.
Robert Armstrong, JD, is a legal entrepreneur and a practicing attorney since 1976. Robert is the cofounder of the California law firm, Armstrong, Fisch & Tutoli, and the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, a national organization providing a total solution for estate planning and elder law firms.
Sanford M. Fisch, JD, is cofounder and CEO of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys. A practicing attorney since 1980, he has combined his keen business sense with an unparalleled understanding of law firm management, marketing, and client relations.
- Author(s)Michael E. Gerber,Robert Armstrong,Sanford Fisch
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2010
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Note1 Illustrations
- Weight328 g
- Width139 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.31New
- AU $24.97New
- AU $20.06New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.93New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.19New
- AU $21.90New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $16.53Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $78.33Trending at AU $90.91
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $21.36Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $43.73