All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTheory for Art History provides clear and concise introductions to thirty key figures of contemporary theory: four essential predecessors - Freud, Marx, Nietzsche, and Saussure - and twenty-six major moderns from Ador to Spivak. This book includes key concepts, biography, survey of work, bibliography of primary texts, and a bibliography of secondary criticism. Adapted from Theory for Religious Studies, by William E. Deal and Timothy K. Beal.
- Author BiographyJae Emerling has been Chancellor's Fellow in the Department of Art History at UCLA.
- Author(s)Jae Emerling
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/08/2005
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleTheory4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.