All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTory Burch sees the world in colour, inspired by people, places, and ideas--all of which influence her brand, synymous with print and color. In her first book, she explores what living in colour means to her. The book is organised by colour, each one brought to life through images of her own collections and travels; how she entertains; style icons; the works of artists, authors, and interior designers she admires; and the advice of business leaders--many of whom are interviewed within. The book also offers a glimpse into the more personal moments in Tory's life, such as family trips with her boys or the indelible ways in which her parents, Buddy and Reva Robinson, influenced her collection, company, and philosophy. The foreword is written by Anna Wintour, artistic director of Conde Nast and editor-in-chief of Vogue, and the cover features Damien Hirst's Beautiful Primal Urges Rug, (c) Damien Hirst and Science Ltd., all rights reserved / DACS, London / ARS, NY 2014. Courtesy of Other Criteria. 100% of the gross proceeds received by Tory Burch LLC from the sale of this book will benefit the Tory Burch Foundation.
- Author BiographyTory Burch is CEO and designer of Tory Burch , an American lifestyle brand known for colour, print, and eclectic details. Raised in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, Tory Burch graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with a degree in art history, and then moved to New York to pursue a career in the fashion industry. She worked in public relations and marketing for influential American designers before launching Tory Burch in 2004 with a small boutique in Manhattan and toryburch.com. A dedicated philanthropist, Tory launched the Tory Burch Foundation in 2009 to support the economic empowerment of women entrepreneurs and their families in the United States. Tory Burch has been recognized with numerous awards, including the CFDA for Accessory Designer of the Year, Glamour's Women of the Year, Forbes' Most Powerful Women in the World, and Vanity Fair's International Best-Dressed List.
- Author(s)Tory Burch
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Content Note200 4-colour illustrations
- Weight1678 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byAnna Wintour
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.