Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together the collective wisdom of a past generation of craftsmen, Modern Toolmaking Methods provides an in-depth record of the skills and techniques that made the mass production revolution of the twentieth century possible. When first published in 1915, this book was an answer to a vast array of tool-room problems and explained many essential toolmaking operations. It includes timeless practices as well as some personally tailored methods by master toolmakers. With detailed descriptions of every procedure, essential mathematical rules and calculations for use in the workshop, and a number of illustrative figures, this book stands as an invaluable reference for those with an interest in preserving and practicing toolmaking skills.
- Author BiographyFranklin D. Jones was a prolific writer of manuals on toolmaking, machinery, and mechanical engineering from the beginning of the twentieth century until his death in 1967.
- Author(s)Franklin Jones
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note176 b&w illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.