All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe ten topics contained in Twentieth-Century Literary Theory reflect contemporary theoretical interests and guide the reader through fundamental questions, from the formation to the uses of theory, and from the construction to the interpretation of literature. The selected essays cover a wealth of scholarship from both the United States and Europe. They go beyond traditional categories by focusing on issues rather than writers or critical movements, thus providing a forum for the continuing discussion of what theory is and does.
- Author BiographyVassilis Lambropoulos is Assistant Professor of Modern Greek at The Ohio State University. David Neal Miller is Assistant Professor and Coordinator for Yiddish Studies at The Ohio State University.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication09/01/1987
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Series TitleSUNY Series, Intersections: Philosophy and Critical Theory
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Noteill
- Weight740 g
- Width167 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byDavid Neal Miller,Vassilis Lambropoulos
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.