All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe black and white furry mama had a son who thought with his stomach and t with his head. How could she teach him about the isy two-legged animals who could gobble him up in one bite? What's a mama to do with such a stubborn son? Also, a couple of those two-legged animals had their own problem. What would it be like to be forced to live around someone you hated... and the cause of the problem being someone you loved? That was eugh to make a person mad... mad... mad! How could a pair of angry girls solve a problem like that? This is the fourth book of the Twenty Book Series, Wildwood Village Summer Camp where 25 girls, ages ten to twelve, could spend a summer with each other and the local animals of central Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Joann Ellen Sisco
- Date of Publication11/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.