All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDave gets more excitement than he bargained for on his summer holidays to British Columbia's Gulf Islands while visiting his grandparents. He meets THAA, WEN, an elderly member of the Saanich Native Band and Rick, a new friend from Mayne Island. Together they discover an old Native campsite and THAA, WEN tells stories of the raiding parties that swept down the west coast long before the first white man arrived. Adventure begins when Dave is caught up in a search for the truth about what happened long ago at the ancient site.
- Author BiographyGinny Russell lives in Ladner, B.C., or at her favorite escape on Mayne Island.
- PublisherPress Porcepic,Ontario
- Date of Publication16/12/1993
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintPress Porcepic,Ontario
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight160 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.