All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe textbooks offer engaging and relevant content and provide comprehensive coverage of the WJEC themes and sub-themes, incorporating all of the new exam components, including: * Literary and authentic texts * Listening and reading tasksthat correspond to the DfE context and purpose and scope of study requirements (please te the required audio files are available with the relevant teacher guide) * Role plays, photo cards and conversation questions * Translation (from and into each language) * Increased focus on grammar including grammar in context sections * Opportunities for stretch and challenge
- Author BiographyBethan McHugh is an experienced MFL teacher and has held numerous positions of responsibility during her career including head of year, head of Spanish, HE adviser and learning leader. She is currently a GCSE Spanish examiner and team leader, CPD presenter and author of assessments and digital resources. Chris Whittaker is an experienced teacher of German and French. He has been a head of department and has always sought innovative and engaging ways to improve teaching and learning. He currently runs First for Languages, which delivers a range of services to businesses, individuals, examination boards and schools. Louise Pearce is an experienced teacher of French and has been a head of department. She has worked as a language teaching advisor with CILT Cymru, working with businesses and schools in business languages. She has had extensive experience as an examiner and as a CPD presenter.
- Author(s)Bethan McHugh,Chris Whittaker,Louise Pearce
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication19/10/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationCamarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.