All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering such topics as designation of uses, antidegradation, procedures for review and revision of water quality standards, and the water-quality-based approach to pollution control, this handbook provides readers with guidance on complying with the Water Quality Standards Regulation, 40 CFR 131.
- Author(s)U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/05/1995
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1312 g
- Width265 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.