All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.30
About this product
- DescriptionWest of Rome's two vellas, My Dog Stupid and The Orgy, fulfill the promise of their rousing titles. The latter vella opens with virtuoso description: His name was Frank Gaglia, and he did t believe in God. He was that most singular and startling craftsman of the building trade-a left-handed bricklayer. Like my father, Frank came from Torcella Peligna, a cliff-hugging town in the Abruzzi. Lean as a spider, he wore a leather cap and puttees the year around, and he was so bowlegged a dog could lope between his knees without touching them.
- Author(s)John Fante
- PublisherDavid R. Godine Publisher Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/1986
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSanta Rosa, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Sparrow Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.