All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Do We Kw about War? reviews the causes of war and the conditions of peace. Drawing analyses from the thirty-five year history of this discipline, leading researchers explore the roles played by alliances, territory, arms races, interstate rivalries, capability, and crisis bargaining in increasing the probability of war. They emphasize international rms and the recent finding that democratic states do t fight each other as factors that promote peace. This book offers an accessible and up-to-date overview of current kwledge and an agenda for future research.
- Author BiographyJohn A. Vasquez is professor of political science at Vanderbilt University.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Out-of-print date21/02/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight785 g
- Width168 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byJohn A. Vasquez
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.