All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMike Tate is a rmal dude. He and his friends have a crappy band (an excuse to drink cheap beer and rock out to the Lemonheads) and hang out in parking lots doing stupid board tricks. But when Mike's girlfriend Lisa, who kws him better than he does, breaks up with him, he realises he's about to have a major epiphany that will blow his mind. And worse - he gets elected to homecoming court. It's like the apocalypse came, only instead of nuclear bombs and zombies, Mike gets school participation, gay thoughts, and mother-effin' cheerleaders. With the free spirit of The Perks of Being a Wallflower, the raw voice of Winger, and characters reminiscent of Freaks & Geeks, this debut YA offers a standout voice and a fresh, modern take on the coming out story.
- Author BiographyS. J. Goslee graduated from West Chester University with a BA in Literature and a minor in Creative Writing. She's been writing fan fiction in multiple fandoms for over a decade, amounting to more than 140 stories and a million words. Whatever. is her debut novel. She lives in Glenolden, Pennsylvania, with her husband, two young sons, three cats, and two dogs (one giant, one tiny).
- Author(s)S. J. Goslee
- PublisherRoaring Brook Press
- Date of Publication08/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew Milford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFirst Second
- Weight363 g
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.