All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe simple incence of a young child's imagination is a wondrous thing. They find peace and strength in what they pretend to believe in. Building homes for pixies they never see. Still this daily duty is dedicated to keeping these tiny friends safe and dry. Food and water are left each evening to ensure they never leave. But children grow, and life is full of changes. Eventually the pixies do leave. Peace slips away as life begins. Things become complicated. Incence is lost. There are choices. Many forks in the road. When you end up on the wrong path, it is cluttered and full of obstacles. When the pixies left, the road became rocky, and life became harder with each poor choice. The child is lost, and the adult who emerges scrambles to find a replacement for the peace once kwn. For many, it comes in the form of addiction. When the Pixies Left is about this struggle to overcome addiction and to learn to live in a world you never gave yourself a chance to kw.
- Author(s)Sally M Peabody
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication18/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.90Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $19.17Trending at AU $20.87
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $19.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.