Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen war reveals a family secret, it can only bring trouble...The compelling new Second World War vel from Sunday Times Top Ten bestselling author of Some Lucky Day. It is 1942 and England is at war. Mary Jones has just celebrated her eighteenth birthday and said goodbye to her childhood sweetheart Jack, when she learns that her house has taken a direct hit during a tip and run raid. With both her parents dead and her home destroyed, a distraught Mary moves in with Jack's parents. But her father's trunk is still intact amid the ruins, and Mary discovers a shocking secret amongst his diaries. Mary travels to Cliffehaven on the south coast in search of answers. Here she is billeted with Peggy Reilly's fearsome sister, Doris. When warm-hearted Peggy befriends Mary, she discovers the young woman's secret. But she begins to regret getting involved, for there can only be trouble ahead...
- Author BiographyEllie Dean lives in a tiny hamlet set deep in the heart of the South Downs in Sussex, which has been her home for many years and where she raised her three children. She is the author of the eleven Beach View Boarding House novels. Until You Come Home is the twelfth in this series. To find out more visit www.ellie-dean.co.uk
- Author(s)Ellie Dean
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleBeach View Boarding House
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Weight298 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.