All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionZip Collin's troubled son, Boyd, is in prison for murdering his girlfriend Henrietta Davis.He writes to his father and to a mystery lovers group pleading for help to prove that he isn't guilty. This launches a search into the past and the uncovering of several potential suspects. Will one of them prove guilty and bring about Boyd's release or is Boyd guilty after all? The search leads into hazardous waters.
- Author BiographySaundra Crum Akers has been setting her novels in small towns of southern Ohio since 2005. This is her twelfth novel with others set in Ohio locations such as Waverly, Peebles, Sinking Spring, Bainbridge, Chillicothe, Circleville, Greenfield, Ripley, West Union, and Washington CH. She is currently at work on the second novel in The Questing Hart series which is set primarily in West Union. She lives in Columbus but has not forgotten her southern Ohio roots.
- Author(s)Saundra Crum Akers
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.16Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.