About this product
- DescriptionJungles are treasures for all of us, regardless of where we live. In Who Needs a Jungle? we learn about its vital role in providing us with oxygen, food, medicinal ingredients, and raw materials we use every day. Celebrating the world's diversity by presenting a different ecosystem: its land and water, its animals and plants. The art is brimming with creatures and ecological features, described in fact-filled tes at the end of the book and in a useful glossary and map.
- Author BiographyKaren Patkau is the highly regarded author and illustrator of many books for children. The first book she illustrated, Don t Eat Spiders by Robert Heidbreder, won the Ezra Jack Keats Memorial Medal. She has also received several Dimensional Illustrator Awards. Karen Patkau lives in Toronto.
- Author(s)Karen Patkau
- PublisherTundra Books
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTundra Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.