All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionWho Says Bullies Rule? gives parents practical bully prevention tips for their elementary and middle school children. It helps parents empower their children to stop bullying before it veers out of control and teaches parents to navigate their school systems' channels to stop bullies from bothering their children. Additionally, the book arms parents with suggestions they can offer their children for dealing with different types of bullies, including teasers, excluders, intimidators, and cyber bullies.
- Author BiographyDr. Catherine DePino is the author of four books about bullying. Blue Cheese Breath and Stinky Feet: How to Deal with Bullies, a chapter book published by APA, has been translated into different languages and is widely used in bully prevention programs. Her parenting book, Who Says Bullies Rule?: Common Sense Tips to Help Your Kids Cope, gives parents practical tools to help children overcome bullying. She also wrote Real Life Bully Prevention for Real Kids, a teacher resource book. Additionally, Catherine wrote many grammar/writing books for teachers to use in their classrooms. Catherine holds a doctorate from Temple University and has served as an English teacher and department head in the Philadelphia School District and as a student teaching supervisor for Temple University. View her website and contact her at www.catherinedepino.com.
- Author(s)Catherine S. DePino
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication21/07/2011
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight313 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.