All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happened to the America of my youth? How did money become god? Or had it always been and I just didn't kw it like I should have? People used to care about people concerns. Other countries used to idolize our freedoms and democracy. And then this clever regime, supported and bolstered by some unkwn force, thought it okay, since money is god, to put a price on ideology and export it abroad, while retracting it at home. This book expands on current problems we face as individuals living in a country that longer nurtures her children. It takes a look at government processes that are outmoded, and finally the rhetoric that speaks of promising promises, that in actuality are just words buying time.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in Bridgeport, CT. Graduate of the University of Bridgeport. Worked in banking, finance and mortgage industry for past 15 years, with a brief sabbatical to complete teacher's certification. She currently resides in NC.
- Author(s)K M Kennedy
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication31/12/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.