Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA bigger, brighter edition of this bestselling classic. Who's there, hiding behind the door? From the pen of the famous illustrator Eric Hill, this delightful hide-and-seek story, with trademark simple text, linked illustrations and lots of surprises behind flaps is perfect for a new generation of Spot fans.
- Author BiographyEric Hill (1927-2014) started his artistic career as an art studio messenger and from there went on to become a cartoonist and eventually an art director at a leading advertising agency. In 1978 Eric made up a story about a small puppy to read to his son at bedtime and Spot was born. The success of his first bestselling lift-the-flap classic Where's Spot? in 1980 convinced him to become a full-time author, and his Spot books have been enjoyed by children around the world ever since. In 2008 he was awarded an OBE for services to children's literacy.
- Author(s)Eric Hill
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleSpot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteFull colour and flaps
- Weight252 g
- Width251 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.