All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy Talking Is Not Eugh, written by Susan Page, author of the acclaimed bestseller If I'm So Wonderful, Why Am I Still Single? presents a vel relationship strategy based on subtle, powerful changes in your own actions. This method shows you the magic of Keep your mouth out of it! Page's pioneering eight-step program invites you to give up problem solving and move directly to a warmer, more loving and fun relationship, based on universal spiritual principles. In this book you will learn how to transform your relationship into a Spiritual Partnership by adopting these Eight Loving Actions:* Adopt a Spirit of Good Will* Give Up Problem Solving* Act as If* Practice Restraint* Balance Giving and Taking* Act on Your Own* Practice Acceptance* Practice Compassion
- Author BiographySUSAN PAGE has been conducting workshops for both singles and couples, nationally and internationally, since 1980. Her international speaking and media career has taken her to twenty-six states, Canada, Korea, Australia, and Mexico. She has appeared on the Oprah Winfrey Show, Good Morning America, CNN, and CNBC, and her work has appeared in People magazine, USA Today, Cosmopolitan, Redbook, Glamour, and McCall's. Susan began her career as a Protestant campus minister at Washington University in St. Louis and at Columbia University in New York. She was director of women's programs at the University of California, Berkeley, where she helped found the nation's first university-based human sexuality program. Her previous books include How One of You Can Bring the Two of You Together; The Eight Essential Traits of Couples Who Thrive; If I'm So Wonderful, Why Am I Still Single? and The Shortest Distance Between You and a Published Book.
- Author(s)Susan Page
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/04/2007
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width144 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.