All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionAnthony Sutton is the 34 year old grandson of Lady Sophia Sutton, and heir to a British earldom. But he was lost in Africa more than twenty years before, and only recently found and returned to London. He is part savage, part Englishman, and his grandmother does t want him exposed to society until his savage side is eradicated and he becomes completely civilized. To this task, she enlists her secretary-companion, beautiful Grace Hawthorne. The countess trusts only Grace to manage Anthony. She does t want any gossip about her grandson to get out: in order to inherit, he will need to be accepted (legally and socially) by the queen and the House of Lords. But can this proper miss tame this wild man?
- Author BiographyMargo Maguire is the author of twenty-one historical romance novels. Formerly a critical care nurse, she worked for many years in a large Detroit trauma center. Margo writes full time and loves to hear from readers. Keep up with news on Margo's latest books by signing up for her newsletter on her website, www.margomaguire.com, and looking her up on Facebook and Twitter.
- Author(s)Margo Maguire
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication30/12/2008
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleRegency Flings
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Content Noteill
- Weight183 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.