Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionNetwork Essentials guides consist of 100 3-5 page articles, heavily illustrated, covering the basic concepts, techlogies, standards and protocols - everything you need to master the field. Wireless A to Z covers the key concepts and techlogies of wireless and mobile communications. From traditional topics like CDMA and signal hand-offs to cutting edge mobile applications like WiFi and Bluetooth, this is a precise - and concise - quick look up reference to the industry
- Author BiographyNathan J. Muller is an independent consultant specializing in telecommunications technology marketing, research, and education. A resident of Sterling, VA, he serves on the Editorial Board of the International Journal of Network Management, the Advisory Board of the American Alliance of Service Providers, and the Advisory Panel of Faulkner Information Services. Among his 21 books, he is the author of The Desktop Encyclopedia of Telecommunications and Network Manager's Handbook.
- Author(s)Nathan J. Muller
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleA to Z
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width127 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.