All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWireless techlogy and handheld devices are dramatically changing the degrees of interaction throughout the world, further creating a ubiquitous network society. The emergence of advanced wireless telecommunication techlogies and devices in today's society has increased accuracy and access rate, all of which are increasingly essential as the volume of information handled by users expands at an accelerated pace. The requirement for mobility leads to increasing pressure for applications and wireless systems to revolve around the concept of continuous communication with anyone, anywhere, and anytime. With the wireless techlogy and devices come ?exibility in network design and quicker deployment time. Over the past decades, numerous wireless telecommu- cation topics have received increasing attention from industry professionals, a- demics, and government agencies. Among these topics are the wireless Internet; multimedia; 3G/4G wireless networks and systems; mobile and wireless network security; wireless network modeling, algorithms, and simulation; satellite based s- tems; 802.11x; RFID; and broadband wireless access.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number44
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight427 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJ.P. Shim,Steven Powell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.