All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionWishing on a New Moon is the story of three girls who are visiting their Grandmama in Mississippi for the summer. While they are sitting on the back porch observing the clear night sky, June asks her Grandmama a question about a story that her schoolmate, had told her about the New Moon. Grandmama tells her that she doesn't kw the answer, but she suggests that she try to find out the answer on her own by doing what her schoolmate said. June doesn't believe her schoolmate's story. She thinks that trying what her schoolmate said would be silly and she has intention of doing it. Her younger sister Annie believes that there might be some truth to the story and she decides to try what the girl suggests so that she can find out if her story is right on wrong. Wishing on a New Moon encourages children to try and find out the truth for themselves. It also suggest that it is important to believe and have faith too because, often good things happen when you do.
- Author BiographyPhyllis Jean Robinson is a retired Elementary teacher with 35 years experience with the Chicago Public Schools. She is a mother of two grown daughter and a grandmother. She is a member of Trinity United Church of Christ and the Chicago Black Author's Network.
- Author(s)MS Phyllis Jean Robinson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.