All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionWith legions of baby boomers approaching retirement age, employers may soon be facing a shortage of skilled, kwledgeable workers and a loss of institutional kwledge. Now more than ever, it is imperative that employers begin viewing their older workers as their most valuable assets. Written by experts in the field of workforce education and the management of older workers, Working Longer gives recruiters, managers, and trainers the tools they need to nurture and empower these vital employees.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Rothwell, Ph.D. (State College, PA), is Professor-in-Charge of a graduate program in Workforce Education and Development at Penn State University. Diane Spokus (University Park, PA) is an adjunct instructor at Penn State University. Joel Reaser (Arlington, VA) is S. V. P. at the National Older Worker Career Center. Harvey Stearns, Ph.D. (Akron, OH) is the Director of the Institute for Lifespan Development and Gerontology at the University of Akron.
- Author(s)Diane Spokus,Harvey L. Sterns,Joel Reaser,William J. Rothwell
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width60 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.