All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do nprofits and charities work? What problems do they need to solve? In YMCA, readers will discover the ways this organization contributes positively to the world. Sidebars and backmatter ask questions for text-dependent analysis. Photos, a glossary, and additional resources are included.
- Author(s)Katie Marsico
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCommunity Connections: How Do They Help?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width206 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $46.35
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $38.01Trending at AU $44.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.