All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA highly readable book about the remarkable relationship between a forest people and their environment - the watershed between the Brazilian Amazon and the Venezuelan Orico. It provides a fascinating insight into their culture and intricate kwledge of plants, animals and the ecology of the environment in which they live.
- Author(s)B. Albert,G. G. Gomez,William Milliken
- PublisherRoyal Botanic Gardens
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationRichmond, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKew Publishing
- Content Note1M.90ill.(21col.).
- Width155 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jane Rutherford
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.